Managing Time, Tasks and Relationships: Focusing on What Matters Most
Click here for Event Flyer.
Location: Children’s Hospital Colorado 13123 E. 16th Avenue, Aurora, CO 80045 "Arkansas Room, 1st Floor"
- Karen Gilbert, Clinical Research Consultant, Root Cause Research Consulting, LLC
- Nikki Christison, President / Chief Consultant, Clinical Resolutions Inc.
- 5:15 – 5:40 pm – Registration and Board elections
- 5:40 – 6:40 pm – Webinar Presentations and Q&A
- 6:40 – 7:00 pm – Refreshments and Networking
Registration Fees: There is no cost for attending the meeting. Non-members are welcome to attend the meeting.
Program Description: In our world of multi-tasking, conflicting demands, and an overwhelming use of electronic tools, clinical research professionals may lose sight of what is truly important in the conduct of clinical trials. This interactive session will focus on challenges faced by industry team members and how to re-focus on what really matters: patient safety and the integrity of the clinical trial data.
- Analyze challenges faced in the current environment including the multitude of electronic “resources” and conflicting demands that can create additional burdens on time and compromise rather than support quality.Describe how effective relationship management; time management and prioritization skills can improve performance and work/life balance.
- Describe how effective relationship management; time management and prioritization skills can improve performance and work/life balance.
- Introduce and apply a variety of tools for analysis of prioritization and task management.
We invite your active participation in our local chapter. Your participation will help our chapter develop into a group that meets the needs of our members. It will also enable us to continue to offer excellent educational programming. If you are interested in presenting or have a suggestion for a program or speaker OR if you are interested in participating on one of our Chapter’s committees OR have information or ideas for the Front Range Newsletter, please contact any Board member. We want to know how we can best meet your interests and needs and also utilize the skills, ideas, and energies of each of our members.
For more information about the ACRP Front Range Chapter visit www.acrpnet.org/frontrange
Contact hours: 1 Contact hour has been applied for through ACRP. Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours before the education event, sign in at the registration desk, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “ACRP Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: No refunds will be provided unless the chapter cancels .
Level: All clinical research professionals.
Click here for Event Flyer.