Chapter Membership: $25/Year Join Now
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
About the Front Range Chapter
Welcome to Colorado’s Front Range Chapter of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP). Our Chapter has been in existence since September 14, 1998. We proudly serve the Denver and surrounding area to provide up-to-date information, continuing education credits, and networking for the research community. We are a comprehensive organization of clinical research professionals from a variety of backgrounds. Our members include professionals from hospitals, universities, clinics, and various research corporations. Our members perform a wide variety of research roles within their professional organizations including Principal Investigators, Site Managers, Clinical Research Associates, IRB members, Research Nurses, Study Coordinators, Regulatory Specialists, and Data Managers, to name just a few.
As a chapter of the ACRP, the mission of this organization shall be to provide a readily accessible mechanism for regional program development for clinical research professionals to foster professional interaction, continuing education, problem-solving, and discussion of professional issues.
UPCOMING Chapter Events
PAST Chapter Events
Joining and Renewing Chapter Membership
ACRP membership is required to join our chapter. ACRP membership offers invaluable global networking and professional development opportunities including access to many resources: Clinical Researcher, The Wire, online communities, discounts on offerings, and more. Select ‘Membership’ from the menu bar on the ACRP home page for more information on the many benefits.
We look forward to seeing you at our chapter meetings and hope that you will consider becoming more involved in the Chapter at some point by volunteering for a committee or running for a Board Member position.
Benefits of Front Range Chapter Membership
Becoming an active member in your local ACRP chapter is a great way to learn more about clinical research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and it also provides many great benefits; a member of the Front Range ACRP can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Obtaining research-related continuing education credits for each speaker meeting you attend – which counts towards certification maintenance
- Discounted registration for chapter-sponsored educational programs
- Networking in all areas of research with other engaged research professionals
- A valuable resource for information, training, and employment opportunities
Remember, only members of ACRP can become members of the local Chapter. Our Chapter is active in the National dues collection program. This means that the national organization will collect dues for local membership at the same time they collect your national dues.
The Front Range Chapter of ACRP invites you to become a corporate or institutional sponsor for future events. Inquiries about the several levels of sponsorships and other details can be directed to Paul Locher.
- President: Laurie Burnside, MSM, CCRC, email@example.com
- Vice President: Pam Aakhus, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Anna-Marie Locher, MA, CCRC, email@example.com
- Secretary & Hospitality Chair: Sally Stubbs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Chair: Kate Day, email@example.com
- Co-Chair Education: Chris Clementi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Chair Education: Volunteer Opportunity!