To purchase your contact hour, please click here.
David Vulcano, LCSW, MBA, CIP, RAC
AVP & Responsible Executive
Clinical Research, HCATarget Audience
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Data Managers (Site, Sponsor, CRO)
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
Review new laws and regulations passed (or pending passage) within the previous Year that are generally not intended to directly govern the clinical research industry but certainly will have direct or indirect impacts and intended or unintended consequences. The speaker will lead an engaging and lively discussion of the regulatory year in review in this always-popular and provocative session.Program Agenda
4:45 – 5:00 pm – Registration and sign-in
5:00 – 6:00 pm – Presentation
6:00 – 6:15 pm – Q&ALearning Objectives
- Recall the relevant portions of the varying laws and regulations discussed.
- Analyze the potential impact that the laws and regulations bring to the research industry.
- Interpret how the laws and accompanying regulations affect them.
1 contact hour has been approved for through ACRP. Membership is not required for online registration/application of contact hours. Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the registration desk and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate. After 30 days, contact hours are no longer available.
Refund Policy: No refunds will be provided unless the chapter cancels .