Dušan Nikolić-Dorschel, BA, BS, CRA-USF/Advanced, CCRC, ACRP-CP, ACRP-PM, ACRP-MDP, Assistant Director of Clinical Research Operations, Office of Clinical Research, University of South Florida
- 12:30pm- 1:30pm
- Brief overview of ACRP Chapters
• Introduce the topic: Getting the Most out of Your SIV
• Share the comments of this topic
• Background, Regulatory/GCP, considerations, take-aways
Journal Club are discussions that are based on topics found on the ACRP “Online Community” forum or other invited guest speakers.
Upon completion of this Seminar, attendees should be able to:
- Demonstrate awareness of varying perspectives of this topic.
- Apply knowledge to one’s own unique research environment.
- Demonstrate awareness of some basic regulations or GCP behind this topic
Registration Cost: FREE to all Chapter, ACRP, and non-membersContact hours: 1.0 Contact hours have been approved through ACRP.
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Data Managers (Site, Sponsor, CRO)
- Medical Monitor, Medical Officer, Project Physician
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Purchase contact hours here
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: Not applicable
Level: Basic to Intermediate