Chapter Membership: $25/Year Join Now
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
RSVP for Monthly Journal Club- HERE
- February 25, 2020- ACRP Journal Club- Negotiating Sponsor Budgets
- March 24, 2020- ACRP Journal Club- Topic Pending
- April 28, 2020- ACRP Journal Club- Topic Pending
- May 26, 2020- ACRP Journal Club- Topic Pending
- June 23, 2020- ACRP Journal Club- Topic Pending
- July 25th- LIVE CE Saturday EVENT
- August 25, 2020
- September 22, 2020
- October 27, 2020
- November 24th but date may change
- December- Holiday Networking Event
- December 10, 2019, 5-8pm- Holiday Networking Event [Besito Mexican, 205 Westshore Plaza, Tampa, FL 33609]
- December 2019 ACRP Journal Club- CANCELLED
- November 26, 2019- ACRP Journal Club- Understanding Quality Management for Research Sites (by Glenda Guest, CRA, RQAP-GCP, TIACR, FACRP ACRP Board of Trustees Member)
- October 22, 2019 - ACRP Journal Club- Professional Development for the CRC (by Joy Jurnack,RN CCRC FACRP)
- September 21, 2019- CE Saturday (LIVE session near TGH and LIVE streaming to Clearwater)
- August 27, 2019- ACRP Journal Club- ACRP Community forum question: "…any tips or suggestions…<for> FDA audit"
- August 22, 2019 6pm-9pm CCRC Prep session
- July 23, 2019- ACRP Journal Club- Regulatory: Tips & Tricks (by Dušan Nikolić-Dorschel)
- June 25, 2019- ACRP Journal Club, Health & Wellness Coaching In Research (Guest Speaker, Sally Galloway)
- May 28, 2019- ACRP Journal Club, CMS submissions (Guest Speaker: Rachel Karlnoski, Ph.D.)
- April 23, 2019- ACRP Journal Club, research budgets
- March 5, 2019 & March 8, 2019 - USF Annual Study Coordinator Retreat
- February 26, 2019- ACRP Journal Club, Internal QA Audits
- January 22, 2019- ACRP Journal Club, Research Document Destruction Policies
About the Suncoast Chapter
Welcome to Florida's Suncoast Chapter of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP). We proudly serve the west-central coast of Florida to provide up-to-date information, continuing education credits, and networking for the research community. We are a comprehensive organization of clinical research professionals from a variety of backgrounds.
As a chapter of the ACRP, the mission of this organization shall be to provide a readily accessible mechanism for regional program development for clinical research professionals to foster professional interaction, continuing education, problem-solving, and discussion of professional issues.
Our educational opportunities would not be possible without a dedicated team of officers and volunteers. We are always looking for interested and enthusiastic people with a passion for clinical research to get involved.
If you think you may be interested in getting involved with the Suncoast Chapter and would like more information, please send us an email.
Joining and Renewing Chapter Membership
ACRP membership is required to join our chapter. ACRP membership offers invaluable global networking and professional development opportunities including access to many resources: Clinical Researcher, The Wire, online communities, discounts on offerings, and more. Select ‘Membership’ from the menu bar on the ACRP home page for more information on the many benefits.
We look forward to seeing you at our chapter meetings and hope that you will consider becoming more involved in the Chapter at some point by volunteering for a committee or running for a Board Member position.
Benefits of Chapter Membership
Becoming an active member in your local ACRP chapter is a great way to learn more about clinical research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and it also provides many great benefits; a member of the Suncoast Chapter of ACRP can expect to receive the following benefit:
- Obtaining research-related continuing education credits for each speaker meeting you attend – which counts towards certification maintenance
- Discounted registration for chapter sponsored educational programs
- Networking in all areas of research with other engaged research professionals
- A valuable resource for information, training, and employment opportunities
Remember, only members of ACRP can become members of the local Chapter. Our Chapter is active in the National dues collection program. This means that the national organization will collect dues for local membership at the same time they collect your national dues.
Ways to Stay Connected with the Suncoast Chapter
- Chapter Email Address: suncoastchapterACRP@gmail.com
- President: Wendy Duncan, RN, B.S.N., CIP, CCRA; 727.452.3412; email@example.com
- Vice President: Dusan Nikolic-Dorschel, CCRC, ACRP-CP, ACRP-PM, ACRP-MDP; 813.396.2373; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Secretary: Brittany Harvey, B.A., CCRC, ACRP-PM; 813-974-9413; email@example.com
- Treasurer: Ann Gove, RN, B.A., CCRC; 727.210.4606 ext #222; firstname.lastname@example.org