To purchase your contact hour, please click here.
Creating Your Own Career Map to Take Charge of Your Career
- Molly Downhour, MHA BSN NEA-BC OCN CCRC, Director of Strategic Solutions, Medix
- Bridget Gonzales, CCRC, Director, Training and Professional Development, ACRP
- Thomas (Brodie) Reynolds, Masters in Feminist Studies, Sr. Talent Partner, R&D Staffing, Genentech, Genentech
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Data Managers (Site, Sponsor, CRO)
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
Long gone are the days where employees worked for the same company for 30 plus years and followed an employer-driven career ladder to grow their career. In today's competitive and unpredictable climate, employees can't rely on established career ladders or guaranteed growth opportunities. Thus, it is incumbent on all of us to have our own personal career map or career development plan in order to get the most out of our careers. Providing different perspectives from the sponsor/site and staffing agency perspectives, our speakers will share their insights and experiences on how you can "own your professionalism" and grow your career in meaningful ways.Program Agenda:
5:15 – 5:30 pm – Registration
5:30 – 6:30 pm – Presentation
6:30 – 7:00 pm – NetworkingLearning Objectives
- Discuss the role and value of a personal career map to grow your professional career opportunities
- Explain how both employees and employers can leverage the value of career maps
- List the differences between career ladders, career lattices and career maps
1 contact hour has been approved for through ACRP. Membership is not required for online registration/application of contact hours. Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the registration desk and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate. After 30 days, contact hours are no longer available.
Refund Policy: No refunds will be provided unless the chapter cancels .