Front Range Chapter: Can You Hear Me Now? Communicating in the New Normal (ACRP 2022 Replay)

When:  May 1, 2023 from 05:00 PM to 06:30 PM (MT)
Associated with  ACRP Front Range Chapter

Front Range Chapter: Can You Hear Me Now? Communicating in the New Normal (ACRP 2022 Replay)

This presentation is a webinar replay from the ACRP Conference Library

May 1, 2023 | 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m., MT

Program Description:

This session will contribute to the core competency of Communication and Teamwork. Communication is critical for the success of any research study and has become increasingly challenging as a result of the pandemic and higher prevalence of remote work. Following this session, attendees should be able to demonstrate the ability to coordinate and manage communicate with their internal teams and with stakeholders (i.e. Sponsor, IRB, etc.).

Learning Objectives:

1. Learn strategies to communicate effectively with multidisciplinary teams both in person and during virtual meetings
  2. Learn how to effectively implement the ‘Why’ question into conversations
  3. Develop skills for having difficult conversations

Registration Information

Please email Laurie.Burnside@outlook.com at least 24 hours in advance of the event to register.

Contact Hour Information

Click here to purchase your contact hour. Please purchase and retrieve your contact hours before June 1, 2023

• Chapter Members: $15.00
  • ACRP Members: $15.00
  • Non-Members: $30.00

To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours and attend the program. After attending the event, log on to the ACRP website and visit learning.acrpnet.org, click “GO TO MY COURSE”. Select your event, confirm attendance and take the event evaluation between 1 and 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate." After 30 days, contact hours are no longer available

Contact

Laurie Burnside
Laurie.Burnside@outlook.com