Rising Healthcare Costs and Impact on the Pharmaceutical Industry
Speakers: Richard J. Ciamacca, Esq., Vice President, Secretary and General Counsel, Amring Pharmaceuticals
- $20 Chapter Members
- $25 ACRP Members
- $35 Non-Members
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm: registration and networking
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm: Richard’s presentation
- 7:30pm – 8:00pm: Q & A, additional networking
Program Description: Richard will review the significant rise of healthcare costs and how Federal and State governments, pharmaceutical and global firms are looking for ways to reduce costs through structural changes while maintaining integrity of study drug supply.
After this discussion, participants will be able to:
- List 3 ways the rise of healthcare costs impact the pharmaceutical industry.
- List 3 large-scale structural changes that are being completed as a result and which organizations it impacts.
- Describe the impact of the structural changes on drug supply chain integrity in the face of rising costs and additional regulations.
Target Audience: Clinical Research Coordinators, Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Project Managers, and, anyone working in clinical research.
Registration: ACRP Philly uses Eventbrite for receiving registration and fee payment for dinner meetings.
Please go to Your Event Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rising-healthcare-costs-andimpact-on-the-pharmaceutical-industry-tickets-28234331646
Contact hours: 1.0 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP. Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the registration desk, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “ACRP Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: No refunds will be provided unless program is canceled .
Please contact Jill Flatley with any questions or concerns: Jill.Flatley@Covance.com