Chapter Membership: $25/Year Join Now
Note: You must be an ACRP Member to join a local chapter. Learn more about ACRP membership.
About Our Chapter
The Greater Philadelphia Chapter of ACRP (affectionately known as ACRP Philly) has the distinction of being one of the first groups to organize at a local level. ACRP Philly has offered networking and continuing education opportunities to thousands of clinical research professionals throughout the Philadelphia area. What started as a wine and cheese gathering for a handful of professionals all those years ago has blossomed into a vibrant and active community with regular networking and educational offerings. Our meetings generally offer contact hours, important for maintaining ACRP certification.
The Greater Philadelphia Chapter was a very proud recipient of the Outstanding Chapter Award for 2010 and we continue to offer great educational and networking opportunities, each addressing important industry specific topics.
Please check the Chapter website as more information about meeting topics and specific locations will be posted as it becomes available. And add the Chapter on LinkedIn, it's a great networking opportunity! LinkedIn - ACRP Philly.
Do not hesitate contacting any Board or Committee members with questions or comments – their contact info can be found below.
Joining and Renewing Chapter Membership
ACRP membership is required to join our chapter. ACRP membership offers invaluable global networking and professional development opportunities including access to many resources: Clinical Researcher, The Wire, online communities, discounts on offerings, and more. Select ‘Membership’ from the menu bar on the ACRP home page for more information on the many benefits.
We look forward to seeing you at our chapter meetings and hope that you will consider becoming more involved in the Chapter at some point by volunteering for a committee or running for a Board Member position.
Benefits of Greater Philadelphia Chapter Membership
Becoming an active member in your local ACRP chapter is a great way to learn more about clinical research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and it also provides many great benefits; a member of the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of ACRP can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Obtaining research-related continuing education credits for each speaker meeting you attend – which counts towards certification maintenance
- Discounted registration for chapter sponsored educational programs
- Networking in all areas of research with other engaged research professionals
- A valuable resource for information, training, and employment opportunities
Remember, only members of ACRP can become members of the local Chapter. Our Chapter is active in the National dues collection program. This means that the national organization will collect dues for local membership at the same time they collect your national dues.
- Immediate Past President: Jill Flatley, email@example.com
- Co-Presidents: Sandra Hines, firstname.lastname@example.org; Brittany Haltzman, email@example.com
- Co-Vice Presidents: Sergio Armani, firstname.lastname@example.org, Erica Dahlmeier, email@example.com
- Secretary: Jennifer Frazier, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Treasurers: Annette M. Bernstein, ABernste@its.jnj.com; Sergio Armani, email@example.com
- Officer at Large: Meckenzie Behr, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Director: Rob Stephens, email@example.com