Suncoast Chapter: New Year Tips & Tricks- Study Close-Out and Source Documentation Updated Guidance
Event Description & Agenda:
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., ET: Study close out (sponsor/CRO/monitor perspective). Explore tips and tricks for close out. Catherine Marten (ACRP Suncoast Chapter President).
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m., ET: Source documentation tips and tricks (updated version), Dusan Nikolic-Dorschel. Part I
- 1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m., ET: Source documentation tips and tricks (updated version), Lucy Lam. Part II
- Catherine Marten: Suncoast Chapter President, CRA currently
- Dusan Nikolic-Dorschel: Former Suncoast Chapter President/current Education Specialist, Assistant Director of Clinical Research Operations
- Lucy Lam: Suncoast Chapter Vice-President, Research Manager Dermatology
- Demonstrate awareness of varying perspectives of this topic.
- Apply knowledge in to one’s own unique research environment.
- Demonstrate awareness of some basic regulations or GCP behind this topic
Click here to register for this event. This event is free.
Click here to purchase your contact hour. Please purchase and retrieve your contact hour before April 30, 2023.
- Chapter Member: $0
- ACRP Member: $15
- Non-Member: $30
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours and attend the program. After attending the event, log on to the ACRP website and visit learning.acrpnet.org, click “GO TO MY COURSE”. Select your event, confirm attendance and take the event evaluation between 1 and 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate." After 30 days, contact hours are no longer available