Please join us for our next NCC ACRP virtual educational event, "Career Boot Camp: Taking Control of Your Clinical Research Career in The New Normal"
In the time of the COVID-19 pandemic, are you taking control of your clinical research career? NCC ACRP is opening discussion to lead initiative in your career.
- Abby Kennedy, PhD, Vice President, Clinical Operations at CymaBay Therapeutics
- Sumana Shashidhar, MS, MA, Associate Director for Clinical Research Operations at SCCR
- Heather Brown, Senior Clinical Recruiter
- Sharmin Nasrullah, MS, Director, Vault CDMS Strategy at Veeva Systems, Inc.
- Learn where to explore qualifications and soft skills needed for clinical research
- Get insight into the CRC role in academia and gain understanding of where a CRC career can take you in in the future
- Learn how to leverage your skills and clinical research knowledge in a technology career
- Learn key interview skills for clinical researchers
9:15 AM - Registration opens
9:30 - 9:38 AM - President’s Welcome
9:38 - 9:40 AM - Panelists Presentation
9:40 - 9:55 AM - Is there a Clinical Researcher Phenotype? Characteristics and Soft Skills Required for Professionals in Clinical Research, Presenter Abby Kennedy
9:55 - 10:00 AM - Q&A
10:00 - 10:15 AM - Myriad Facets of Clinical Research Coordination - A Perspective, Presenter Sumana Shashidhar
10:15 - 10:20 AM - Q&A
10:20 - 10:35 AM - Break
10:35 - 10:50 AM - Bridging the Gap: The Value of Clinical Trials Experience in a Technology Career, Presenter Sharmin Nasrullah
10:50 - 10:55 AM - Q&A
10:55 - 11:10 AM - Interview Tips and Best Practices, Presenter Heather Brown
11:10 - 11:15 AM - Q&A
11:15 - 11:30 AM - Breakout 1
11:30 - 11:45 AM - Breakout 2
11:45 - 12:00 PM - Survey and Closing Remarks
Open to the clinical research community including sponsors, study sites, vendors, IRBs, support/related functions, and students.
Registration: Pre-registration is required as this is a virtual event.
Northern California Chapter ARCP Member: $15.00
ACRP Non-Chapter Member or Public: $30.00
Contact Hours: 2.0 ACRP contact hour has been approved by ACRP Global approval. Click here to purchase contact hour.
For event registration questions, please fill out this Question? form. Yonjong Choi, our Event Manager will get back to you.
If you would like to learn more about the NCC ACRP chapter and ways to get involved, including volunteer opportunities, or, if you wish to be featured as a "Clinical Researcher" please visit our website for more information.
Funding and in-kind support provided by the following sponsors do not influence the content of this program.
Many thanks to NCC ACRP sponsors: Clinical Research Network @UC Berkeley Extension @PRC Clinical @Advanced Clinical 🙏
All NCC ACRP events are subject to photography and use of those photographs for promotional purposes. Please refer to our website for details to ensure you are fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before attending the event.