The New York Metropolitan Chapter of ACRP presents:
Engagement, Outreach and Recruitment to Research: Innovation, Technology and Tools
- Jamie Roberts—Senior Staff Director, Clinical Research Networks, Duke Clinical Translational Science Institute
- Jeff Rosowski—Watson for Oncology Specialist, IBM Watson
: Please join the NY Metropolitan Chapter of ACRP for a presentation on how to leverage technology (electronic health records and artificial intelligence) to increase recruitment in clinical trials.Upon Completion of This Course Attendees Should Be Able To
- Understand how AMCs can optimize their EHR (Epic) to support cohort Identification, outreach, clinician awareness and recruitment to research
- Understand how a new REDCap Screening tool may support screening and matching of study participants with research opportunities
- Understand how IBM Watson supports use of the EHR for study feasibility, cohort identification, and study site selection
: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Mount Sinai Hospital, 1470 Madison Ave. (at 102nd Street), 2nd floor Davis Auditorium, New York, NY 10029Registration
: This event is FREE
for NY Metropolitan Chapter members and employees of Mt. Sinai Hospital (with valid ID at registration), and $25
for non-chapter members.Register at Eventbrite. No refunds unless the chapter cancels the event.Contact Hours
: 1.5 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP. Contact hours can be
purchased on the NY Metro Chapter website. Contact hours are complimentary for Chapter Members, $15 for ACRP members and $30 for non members. To receive contact hours: After signing in at the registration desk and attending the program, log on to ACRP website between 1-30 days following the event, click “My Courses”, then scroll down to Chapter events to complete the evaluation and receive the online certificate. Membership is not required for online registration/application of contact hours. Click here to purchase contact hour.
Stay tuned to our Chapter website at Association of Clinical Research Professionals - New York Metropolitan Chapter or send us an email at email@example.com.