Central Virginia Chapter: COVID-19 - Responses from the local clinical research professionals
Click here to purchase contact hours.
- Miranda West, MS, CCRP, Clinical Research Manager, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Virginia Health Systm
- Maggie Neptune, Clinical Development Specialist & Program Strategist, Neptune Clinical Consulting, LLC
- Svetlana Kolchinsky, Director, Program Management, Catalyst
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Data Managers (Site, Sponsor, CRO)
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
The clinical research industry has been impacted by the recent pandemic and ACRP Central Virginia Chapter would like to hear from you on how you have adapted. We will host a series of live webinars to discuss the changes that have occurred in clinical trials due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements. We want to hear from local clinical research professionals on how they have conducted trials over the last few months by overcoming obstacles caused by the pandemic and offering their innovative solutions. We also want our speakers to share their thoughts for managing emerging issues they face as we start to consider reopening organizations again.
12:00 PM-12:45 PM - Presentation
12:45 PM-1:00 PM - Question & Answers
- Compare and contrast the technologies each organization used to overcome obstacles the pandemic created
- Compare and contrast the processes each organization used to overcome obstacles the pandemic created
- Compare and contrast the considerations each organization is putting in place to reopen their organization
- Identify what differences exist for COVID-19 studies and how they may impact new studies in the future.
- ACRP Local Central Virginia Chapter Members = $0
- ACRP Members = $0
- Non ACRP = $0
1 ACRP contact hour has been approved through ACRP. Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.Contact Hour cost (this cost is in addition to the event registration fee):
- ACRP Local Central Virginia Chapter Members = Free
- ACRP Members = $15.00
- Non ACRP = $30.00
There are no refunds unless the program is cancelled by the chapter before the start of the program.