Northern California Chapter: Enabling Decentralized Clinical Trials
This educational event is open to clinical research professionals, students, as well as public. The event focuses on "Decentralized Clinical Trials".
Ellen Weiss, VP, In-Home solutions, PCM Trials
Julie Church-Thomas, Director, Site Relations, PCM Trials
Dr. Reem Yunis, VP, Digital Transformation Strategy, Medable
Event Learning Objectives:
- Understanding the Clinical Development Ecosystem
- Understanding How Technology-Based DCT Approaches Enhance Clinical Development
- A History of Home Visits
- What a Quality Home Visit Provider Should Be Able to Provide for a Sponsor
5:50 PM - Registration opens
6:00-6:03 PM - President’s Welcome
6:03-6:05 PM - Speaker Intro
6:05-7:00 PM - Speaker Presentation and Q&A
7:00-7:25 PM - Breakout session
7:25-7:30 PM - Closing remarks
Click here to register for this event.
- NCC members: Free
- Consortium members (non-NCC ACRP): Free
- ACRP members (non-Consortium members): $5
- ACRP non-members: $5
- Sponsors: Free
- Speakers: Free
Contact Hour Information:
This event will offer 1.5 contact hour(s). Click here to purchase contact hours. Please purchase and retrieve your contact hours before May 11, 2023.
- Chapter Member: $0
- ACRP Member: $15
- Non-Member: $30
How to Purchase & Claim your Contact Hour(s):
If you wish to receive contact hours from this event, please follow the below instructions. You will have 30 days following the event to purchase and claim your contact hour(s).
Purchase the Contact Hour(s)
· You may purchase the contact hour(s) before or after the event. Please note that you will still need to go through this process even if the contact hour is free.
· Visit the event page under the “Contact Hour Information” section to navigate to the contact hour purchase page.
To Claim Credit
· After the event, visit learning.acrpnet.org or click the 'Evaluate Chapter Event' button below. You'll need to log in to your ACRP account, using your email address.
· Once you’re logged in, click the “GO TO MY COURSES” button in the middle of the ACRP eLearning homepage.
· This will take you to the “My Courses Dashboard” page where you may quickly access the chapter program for which you are registered.
· Select your event, confirm your attendance, and take the event evaluation to receive your certificate and contact hour(s).
If you have difficulty claiming your contact hour(s), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org