Atlanta Chapter: Webinar Replay – New Laws and Technology Standards That Will Transform Medical Research
New technology, laws, and consumer expectations are driving changes in Health IT that will impact every patient, health care provider, and researcher in the US. To be prepared for this change, it is vitally important to understand what is happening now and what is coming around the corner. These changes are expected to improve patient outcomes, save lives, and make research faster, better, cheaper, and safer. Buckle up your seatbelt and take a drive with us to look closer at the new laws and technology standards currently available and what is coming your way soon.
- 12:00 – 12:05 pm: Opening & Welcome
- 12:05 – 12:45 pm: Webinar Replay
- 12:45 – 1:00 pm: Q&A and networking with attendees
- List changes in laws governing the exchange of patient data (interoperability)
- Identify recent changes in technology enabling interoperability
- Summarize the technology and legal changes coming over the horizon
Contact hours: 1.0 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP. Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Attendance is free for all unless you want contact hours.
Registration Cost (with contact hours):
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: Not applicable
Call-in information is provided after registration.