Webinar Replay: The Future of the Clinical Research Industry
John P Neal, CEO PCRS Network, LLCUpon Completion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Describe what is driving changes coming to clinical research
- Identify specific changes that could affect you or your organization
- Address areas in which you or your organization can take action to remain competitive in the new clinical research environment
Membership is not required for attendanceCost:
- 5:30pm Networking & Light Appetizers
- 6:00pm- 7:00pm Webinar and Discussion
There is no cost to attend the program.Target Audience:
Anyone working in or pursuing a career in clinical research Sponsors
Cook Children’s Hospital has provided the room for this event.
Medix Clinical Research will be providing light appetizers. Medix partners with research sites, Sponsors and CROs across the United States to be a resource in workforce solutions. The Medix team can help to provide strategic solutions to recruit and retain top talent in order to drive your quality trials on time and under budget.
One (1) CEU will be available
(We kindly ask that you register for the event even if you do not need CEUs so we will have a good idea of anticipated attendance, registration details on page 2)
For additional information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACRP Contact Hours:
1 CEU will be provided for this event.Contact Hour Instructions:
- Register at www.acrpnet.org/NorthTexas
- Sign-in at the event]
- Complete the evaluation 2-30 days after the event to obtain your certificate
If you are not requesting CEUs we still ask that you register online and choose the no CEU option so we can anticipate how many people will attend.