Achieving Successful Regulatory Compliance in Clinical Research Trials
Mandy White, M.S.
Supervisor Regulatory Affairs
Cook Children’s Health Care System, Research Administration Office
Ft. Worth, TXDate:
November 1, 2017 (Wednesday) Time:
5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
This program is designed to assist the learner to achieve successful regulatory compliance in clinical trials.
The level of this presentation is CoreProgram Objectives: Upon Completion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Understand the Concept of Clinical Research Trials
- Learn the Roles and Responsibilities of a Clinical Investigator
- Achieve FDA Regulatory Compliance
Cost to attend:
- 5:30 pm Networking & Hors d’oeuvres
- 6:00 pm – 8:00 PM Presentation
There is no cost to attend this presentation.Target Audience
: Anyone working in or pursuing a career in clinical researchACRP Contact Hours:
2.0 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP/CBRN.To receive contact hours:
Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the registration desk, and attend the program. Log on to ACRP website then click “ACRP Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation between 1-30 days following the event and receive the online certificate.Sponsors:
- Cook Children’s Hospital has provided the room for this event.
- Medix Clinical Research will be providing light appetizers. Medix partners with research sites, Sponsors and CROs across the United States to be a resource in workforce solutions. The Medix team can help to provide strategic solutions to recruit and retain toptalent in order to drive your quality trials on time and under budget.
The sponsors named above do not have any influence on the content of the presentation.
with questions or concerns.