Risk-Based Monitoring & Case Study of Implementation within a Mid-size CRO
Click here to view flyer.
Speaker: Cheryle Evans
- 5:30 - 6:00 pm - Registration and Networking
- 6:00 - 6:15 pm - Chapter Updates
- 6:15 - 8:30 pm - Educational Event/Q&A
Registration Fees: This event is free to register and open to the public.
Program Description: Risk-based monitoring is the process of ensuring the quality of clinical trials by identifying, assessing, monitoring and mitigating the risks that could affect the quality or safety of a study.
- Identify strategy and tactics utilized to launch an RBM offering to a mid-size CRO’s client base
- Understand the establishment of the process, inclusive of RBM-tool development and a comprehensive RBM Plan, and the selection of analytical tools to organize data from disparate sources and develop a dashboard of key risk indicators (KRIs)
- Recognize lessons learned along the way, including how to evaluate analytical tool vendors, challenges in operationalizing KRIs, and considerations when combining multiple data sources
Who Will Benefit from this Webinar: Clinical Research Coordinators; Clinical Research Associates; Clinical Project Managers; Clinical Operations Directors and VPs; Data managers; Data base Programmers and anyone working in clinical research industry.
Two (2) contact hours have been approved for through ACRP. Membership is not required for online registration/application of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the registration desk and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “ACRP Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate. After 30 days, contact hours are no longer available.
Refund Policy: There are no refunds unless the program is cancelled.