Chapter Consortium Event : Clinical Trials 2030
This event is a joint event with the following chapters: Atlanta Chapter, Baltimore-Washington Chapter, Canada Chapter, Chicagoland Chapter, Greater New England Chapter, Greater Salt Lake Chapter, Gulf States Chapter, Houston Chapter, New York Metropolitan Chapter, Northern California Chapter, North Texas Chapter, Phoenix Chapter, Research Triangle Chapter, Virginia Chapter, Western New York Chapter, Greater Nashville Chapter, Suncoast Chapter, Tulsa Chapter, Wisconsin Chapter and Greater San Diego Chapter
Anne Blanchard, CCRA, CPM, FACRP
Ms. Blanchard will be presenting “Clinical Trials 2030”.
- 4:00 pm PST – Chapter Updates
- 4:10 pm PST – Presentation
- 5:10 pm PST – Q&A
- Discuss concepts that are being incorporated to E Guidelines by ICH Working group.
- Explain which content will be new to E6 Guideline and how structure will change.
- Describe timelines for execution.
- Explain main aspects of revised principles in the upcoming E6R3.
Contact Hour Information: (please click here to purchase contact hour)
Contact hours: 1 contact hour have been approved by ACRP.
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.To receive contact hours:
Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Refund Policy: Not applicable
Meeting ID: 997 5975 7596
One tap mobile:
+12532158782,,99759757596# US (Tacoma)