Virtual* Course/Study Group for ACRP Certification
Saturday, January 22nd, 2022
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM EST
Log-in to Ensure Connectivity 8:45 AM – 9:00 AM EST
Instructor: Janet Ellen Holwell, CCRC, CCRA, FACRP, TIACR
Clinical Research Consultant/Trainer
*Weblink and Call-In Number to be Provided Prior to the Virtual Course
This combination Virtual Course/Study Group for ACRP Certification provides guidance, for candidates eligible to take the exam, on how to prepare for an ACRP Certification (e.g., CCRA®, CCRC®, ACRP-CP®, CPI®).N.B.
: This course will not cover the medical device or project management subspecialty designations.
The certification programs are now aligned with the Clinical Trial Competency Framework developed by the Joint Task Force for Clinical Trial Competency. Knowledge areas reflect current practice as a monitor, study coordinator and investigator. The exam covers the 6 relevant guidelines: Declaration of Helsinki, ICH E2A, ICH E6, E8, E9 and E11.
The course will help you familiarize yourself with the format of the exam, tackle example questions, and conduct a personal gap analysis to ensure you are fully primed to earn your ACRP Certification. The Detailed Content Outlines (DCOs) will be used to customize your personal needs. Ensure you have copy of the DCO available.
This course includes presentation/hand-outs, interactive exercises, discussions and question-and-answer sessions.
No contact hours are offered.Course Learning Objectives
- Be able to list and use the benefits of certification to drive their exam preparation efforts
- Be familiar with the question-style and layout of ACRP’s Certification exams, including how to approach their multiple-choice format
- Be able to identify and describe at least three (3) strategies for preparing for ACRP’s Certification exams
- Be able to use and reference the six (6) relevant guidelines used to create the ACRP’s Certification exams:
- The Declaration of Helsinki
- ICH E2A—Safety Definitions
- ICH E6(R2)—Good Clinical Practice
- ICH E8—General Considerations for Clinical Trials
- ICH E9—Statistical Principles for Clinical Trials
- ICH E11—Clinical Trials in the Pediatric Population
- Be able to assess their individual level of readiness by practicing exam questions based on the Detailed Content Outline (DCO) under training conditions (NOT exam conditions)
8.45AM Registration Log-In to Meeting
9:00–9.15 Welcome and Introduction
9:15–10:00 Module 1: Format of Exam– What to Expect
10:00–11:00 Module 2: Overview of the 6 Relevant Guidelines
11:15–12:00PM Module 3: Personal Analysis of DCO
12:00–12:45 Lunch break
12:45-2:30 Module 4: Kick-Start of Study Group/Sample Questions
2:45–4:15 Module 4: Kick-Start of Study Group/Sample Questions
4:15–4:30 Wrap Up Questions and Answers, AdjournTarget Audience
Eligible candidates for the CCRA®, CCRC®, ACRP-CP®, and CPI® ACRP Certification Exam.Spring Certification Exam Cycle: February 15 – April 15, 2022
For more information about application and exam fees visit: www.acrpnet.org/certification
Questions About Certification Benefits, Requirements, and Preparation: www.acrpnet.org/certification
EVENT REGISTRATION closes Thursday, January 20th, 2022 5:00PM Eastern Standard Time
Contact Lisette Gonzalez, via phone or Email (see below), to Register NOW to ensure enrollment;
PRE-REGISTRATION required: www.acrpnet.org/nymetroEarly Bird Pricing (Before January 6th, 2022)
NY Metro Chapter member $225
ACRP member $250
Non-member $275Regular Pricing (After January 6th, 2022)
NY Metro Chapter member $250
ACRP member $275
Non-member $300Event Registration Information
: Membership not required for registration. No Online Registration.
Contact Lisette Gonzalez to register. No refunds or transfers. No contact hours offered.Event Manager For Course Registration or Cancellations:
Lisette Gonzalez, CCRA, FACRP, New York Metropolitan Chapter of ACRP, email@example.com
or call 917-881-4295.Questions About This Virtual Course
Janet Ellen Holwell, CCRC, CCRA, FACRP, TIACR, Communications Chair, New York Metropolitan Chapter of ACRP, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-263-4160.