ACRP Journal Club – February 2020
Purchase Your Contact Hours HereSpeaker:Wendy Duncan, RN, BSN, CCRA, CIPProgram Agenda:
- Brief overview of ACRP Chapters
- Introduce the Topic: Negotiating Sponsor Budgets
- Background, Regulatory/GCP, considerations, take-aways
The Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) Suncoast Chapter relies on great local professionals who are committed to growth and mentorship.
The main goal of our meetings will be to discuss the most recent topics on the minds of research professionals such as topics on the ACRP “Online Community” forum.
Upon completion of this Seminar, attendees should be able to:
- Demonstrate awareness of varying perspectives of this question.
- Apply knowledge in to one’s own unique research environment.
- Demonstrate awareness some basic regulations or GCP behind this topic.
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
Registration Cost: FREE to all Chapter, ACRP, and non-members
Contact hours: 1.0 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP.
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: Not applicable
Level: Basic to Intermediate