Click here for event flyer.
Need Help Preparing for Certification? Learn how to tackle the questions.
Don’t Delay? Sign up now for the 1-day ACRP Certification Exam Preparation
Webinar Course, Registration Ends Friday July 19, 2019, 12:30 pm Central Time
ACRP Certification Exam Preparation Webinar Course with Moderator
Saturday, July 20, 2019 8:30 AM – 4:15 PM
Moderator for Webinar course - ACRP Certified Trainer:
Lynette Westbrook, MS, BSN, RN, CCRC, Clinical Research Consultant
Location: Texas Scottish Rite Hospital
2222 Welborn Street
Dallas, Texas 75219
The link below will take you directly to the map where Scottish Rite Hospital is located: http://www.tsrhc.org/directions
This ACRP Certification Exam Preparation Webinar Course provides guidance on how to prepare for an ACRP Certification exam (e.g., CCRA®, CCRC®, CPI®, and ACRP-CP®) for persons planning to take the exam.
Familiarize yourself with the format of the exam, tackle example questions, and conduct a personal gap analysis to ensure you are fully primed to earn your ACRP Certification.
This webinar course was prepared by ACRP experts exclusively for Chapters to offer locally, and is moderated by an ACRP approved trainer. It includes a series of three PowerPoint presentations, discussions and question-and-answer sessions. No contact hours offered.
The ACRP Certification exam was modified in 2017. The certification programs are now reflective of the Clinical Trial Competency Framework developed by the Joint Task Force for Clinical Trial Competency. Knowledge areas reflect current practice as a monitor, study coordinator or investigator. The certification exam has been expanded from 5 relevant guidelines to 6 guidelines: ICH E2A, Declaration of Helsinki, ICH E6, E8, E9 and E11 (Clinical Trials in Pediatric Population).
Course Learning Objectives:
- Be able to list and use the benefits of certification to drive their exam preparation efforts
- Be familiar with the question-style and layout of ACRP’s Certification exams, including how to approach their multiple-choice format
- Be able to identify and describe at least three (3) strategies for preparing for ACRP’s Certification exams
- Be able to use and reference the six (6) relevant guidelines used to create the ACRP’s Certification exams:
- ICH E2A - Safety Definitions
- ICH E6 - Good Clinical Practice
- ICH E8 - General Considerations for Clinical Trials
- ICH E9 - Statistical Principles for Clinical Trials
- ICH E11 - Clinical Investigation Of Medicinal Products in Pediatric Population
- The Declaration of Helsinki
- Be able to assess their individual level of readiness by practicing exam questions based on the Detailed Content Outline (DCO) under training conditions (NOT exam conditions)
- 8:30 - 8:55 AM Sign-in and Light Breakfast
- 8:55 - 9:05 AM Welcome and Introduction
- 9:05 -11:05 AM Webinar I
- 11:05 - 11:15 AM Refreshment Break
- 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM Webinar II
- 12:15 - 1:00 PM Lunch on your own
- 1:00 - 2:30 PM Webinar II (cont) & Webinar III
- 2:30 - 2:45 PM Refreshment Break
- 2:45 - 4:00 PM Webinar III (cont)
- 4:00 - 4:15 PM Questions and Answers, Adjourn
Target Audience: Persons interested in taking one of the ACRP Certification Exams for CCRA®, CCRC®, CPI®, or ACRP-CP®.
Registration Deadline: Friday, July 19, 2019, 12:30 PM Central Time
- North Texas Chapter ACRP members - $60
- ACRP Members - $60
- Non-members - $70
Certification Exam Preparation Classroom Course Online Registration: Registration will be available soon.
Course registration information: Bring your email confirmation to the event. No refunds or transfers unless North Texas ACRP Chapter cancels the class. No contact hours offered.
NTX ACRP Cert Exam Prep Classroom Course Event Manager Anita Zacherl: email@example.com
Questions About Certification Benefits, Requirements, and Preparation: http://www.acrpnet.org/MainMenuCategory/Certification.aspx