Registration ends 01/11/2019 at 12:30pm Central
New Format (Webinar with moderator)/ Special Pricing $60/ $70
ACRP Certification Exam Preparation Webinar Course with Moderator
Lynette Westbrook, MS, BSN, RN, CCRC, Clinical Research Consultant
- 8:30 - 9:00 AM Sign-in and Light Breakfast
- 9:00 - 9:10 Welcome and Introduction
- 9:10 -11:05 Webinar I
- 11:05 -11:15 Refreshment Break
- 11:15 - 12:15 PM Webinar II
- 12:15 - 12:50 Lunch provided
- 12:50 - 2:30 Webinar II (cont) & Webinar III
- 2:30 - 2:45 Refreshment Break
- 2:45 - 4:00 Webinar III (cont)
- 4:00 - 4:15 Questions and Answers, Adjourn
Program Description: This ACRP Certification Exam Preparation Webinar Course provides guidance on how to prepare for an ACRP Certification exam (e.g., CCRA®, CCRC®, CPI®, and ACRP-CP®) for persons planning to take the exam.
Familiarize yourself with the format of the exam, tackle example questions, and conduct a personal gap analysis to ensure you are fully primed to earn your ACRP Certification.
This webinar course was prepared by ACRP experts exclusively for Chapters to offer locally, and is moderated by an ACRP approved trainer. It includes a series of three PowerPoint presentations, discussions and question-and-answer sessions. No contact hours offered.
The ACRP Certification exam was modified in 2017. The certification programs are now reflective of the Clinical Trial Competency Framework developed by the Joint Task Force for Clinical Trial Competency. Knowledge areas reflect current practice as a monitor, study coordinator or investigator. The certification exam has been expanded from 5 relevant guidelines to 6 guidelines: ICH E2A, Declaration of Helsinki, ICH E6, E8, E9 and E11 (Clinical Trials in Pediatric Population).
Upon completion of this Seminar, attendees should be able to:
- Be able to list and use the benefits of certification to drive their exam preparation efforts
- Be familiar with the question-style and layout of ACRP’s Certification exams, including how to approach their multiple-choice format
- Be able to identify and describe at least three (3) strategies for preparing for ACRP’s Certification exams
- Be able to use and reference the six (6) relevant guidelines used to create the ACRP’s Certification exams:
- ICH E2A - Safety Definitions
- ICH E6 - Good Clinical Practice
- ICH E8 - General Considerations for Clinical Trials
- ICH E9 - Statistical Principles for Clinical Trials
- ICH E11 - Clinical Investigation Of Medicinal Products in Pediatric Population
- The Declaration of Helsinki
- Be able to assess their individual level of readiness by practicing exam questions based on the Detailed Content Outline (DCO) under training conditions (NOT exam conditions)
Target Audience: Persons interested in taking one of the ACRP Certification Exams for CCRA®, CCRC®, CPI®, or ACRP-CP®.
Membership is not required for registration
Friday, January 11, 2019 12:30 pm Central
- $60 Chapter Members
- $60 ACRP Members
- $70 Non-Members
Contact hours: No contact hours are being offered for this class
Refund Policy: No refunds or transfers unless North Texas ACRP Chapter cancels the class. No contact hours offered
Spring 2019 ACRP Certification Exam Cycle: Feb. 22 - March 20, 2019.
Application deadline for Spring ACRP Exam: February 8, 2019.