Fundamentals of Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
View Event Flyer.
Speaker: Wajeeh Bajwa PhD, Director Regulatory Affairs UF CTSI
- 11:45pm – Registration & Networking
- 12:00pm – Welcome and Introductions
- 12:05pm – Educational Presentation
- 1:15pm – Questions and Answers
Registration Cost: Free and open to all to attend.
Program Description: A basic overview of FDA guidance and regulations that exist for conducting human subject research.
Upon completion of this Webinar, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the events leading to GCP Regulations in the United States, and identify acceptable investigator qualifications;
- Detail essentials of regulatory oversight necessary in human subject research, specifically documentation of regulatory oversight; and
- Prepare for FDA inspection and/or FDA audit.
Target Audience: Researcher Professionals involved in human subject research at UF Health and around North Central Florida
Contact hours: 1.5 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP. Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the registration desk, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “ACRP Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: No refunds unless cancelled by the chapter.
Further Information: Contact Alie Trainor, MPH, CPH, CCRC, email@example.com, ACRP NCFL Chapter President