The Impact of Virtual Research: What You Need to Know About Mobile Apps, Wearables and Remote Data Collection
- Project Managers
- Clinical Research Administrators
Virtual / remote patient research is rapidly expanding from innovative pilots to a standard approach in clinical research. This growth trend is expected to see exponential growth from 2018 – 2020 and impact how research studies are conducted.
The ability to use BYOD mobile apps in studies to conduct eConsent, ePRO, medical device reported outcomes, medical record integration, telehealth and more is enabling research to be carried out with less friction for patients, more continuously during a study and with potentially fewer in-clinic visits. This session will review how virtual / remote patient research approaches work, how our industry (pharma, regulators, academic researchers) is supporting this change and what attendees can do to adopt this approach in support of their career growth.Program Agenda
6:00-6:30 Registration and dinner
6:30-6:45 Chapter meeting
6:45-7:45 Webinar replay
7:45-8:15 Questions and discussionLearning Objectives
Upon completion of this Webinar, attendees should be able to:
- Understand what virtual/remote patient research is and how it is used in research studies.
- Articulate the operational benefits/risks to support adoption of this approach in research studies.
- Realize the industry impact and pursue adding this approach to their career expertise.
- Chapter Members
- In-Person Only - $0
- In-Person with Contact Hours - $0
- Virtual Only - $0
- Virtual with Contact Hours - $0
- ACRP Members
- In-Person Only - $15
- In-Person with Contact Hours - $30
- Virtual Only - $5
- Virtual with Contact Hours - $20
- In-Person Only - $30
- In-Person with Contact Hours - $60
- Virtual Only - $15
- Virtual with Contact Hours - $45
1 contact hour have been applied for through ACRP. Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.To Receive Contact Hours:
Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the registration desk and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website and go to “ACRP Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.Refund/Cancellation:
If you need to cancel your registration, please notify the Programming Committee as soon as possible but no later than 24 hours prior to the event for a full refund. Email email@example.com
to cancel and request a refund.