RTP Chapter: Certification = Success
William Gluck, PhD
Durham Technical College
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Data Managers (Site, Sponsor, CRO)
- Medical Monitor, Medical Officer, Project Physician
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
Does Certificate Add Value?
ACRP Certifications – Requirements and Process
Other RTP Area Educational Opportunities
Upon completion of this presentation, participants should be able to:
- Identify the basic regulatory requirements defining the need to have personnel with the necessary education, background, training, and experience to assure that all activities required during a clinical study are correctly performed.
- Discuss how certification can add value to the industry and personally
- Describe the process to obtain ACRP certification as well as identify other local (RTP area) educational opportunities available for professional development.
Chapter Members and Clinical Research Professionals Registration Cost:
FREE to all Chapter, ACRP, and non-members Contact hours:
The Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) provides 1.0 continuing education credits for the completion of this educational activity. These credits can be used to meet the certification maintenance requirement. Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Register for the event, which includes a free contact hour. Sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Contact Hour Cost: FREE to all Chapter, ACRP, and non-members
Refund Policy: Not applicable