Join us to learn about transformations brought about by Digital Technology & the skills and core competencies needed for Clinical Research!
About this event
Please join us for the 2022 NCC ACRP "Virtual Career Bootcamp" event on Saturday, 24th September 2022, at 9:30 AM PT.
This event is hosted by ACRP - Northern California Chapter (NCC ACRP)
Participating Chapters: Atlanta, Baltimore-Washington, Chicagoland, Greater New England, Greater Salt Lake, Greater San Diego, Gulf States, Houston, Nashville, Nevada, Northern California, North Texas, Research Triangle, Suncoast, Tulsa, Virginia, Western New York, Wisconsin, New York Metro, Phoenix, and Canada chapters.
- Kalyan Obalampalli, Founder, ClinAl
- Patty Kasper, Founder, P. Kasper & Associates
- Melissa Kostrzebski, Associate Director, University of Rochester
- Sean Gerstenlauer, Senior Vice President, Clinical Research Network
- Provide an aspiring Clinical Researcher with a clear picture of Career Pathways in Clinical Research
- Tips for Getting Your ‘Foot in the Door’ and ‘Climbing the Ladder’
- Digital Technology Basics and Project Manager Perspective
- Impact of Digital Technology on Clinical Trials
Upon completion of this Webinar, attendees should:
- Learn how Digital technology is transforming clinical trials and the opportunities / career pathways being created
- Identify the benefits and challenges of Digital Technology
- How to overcome challenges of Digital Technology
- Core competencies and skills for careers in Clinical Operations
- Tips for entering into or moving up in the Clinical Operations space
- The credentials and training that would provide the best foundation to pursue these paths
9:30 - 9:40 AM - President’s Welcome
9:40 - 10:00 AM - Kalyan Obalampalli
10:00 - 10:05 AM - Q&A
10:05 - 10:25 AM - Patty Kasper
10:25 - 10:30 AM - Q&A
10:30 - 10:35 AM – Break
10:35 - 10:55 AM -Melissa Kostrzebski
10:55 - 11:00 AM - Q&A
11:00 - 11:20 AM – Sean Gerstenlauer
11:20 - 11:25 AM - Q&A
11:25 - 11:40 AM - Open Mic for Job Seekers/Openings
11:40 - 11:55 AM - Breakout Session
11:55 - 12:00 PM - Survey and Closing Remarks
Open to the clinical research community including sponsors, study sites, vendors, IRBs, support/related functions, and students.
Registration: Pre-registration is required as this is a virtual event.
- $5 for Students
- $10 for ACRP Consortium Chapter members
- $30 ACRP Global Members (non-Consortium Chapter members)
- $30 Public (non-members)
Contact Hours: 2.5 ACRP contact hour has been approved by ACRP Global approval. Click here to purchase contact hour.
For event registration questions, please fill out this Question form. Ying Chen, our Event Manager, will get back to you.
If you would like to learn more about the NCC ACRP chapter and ways to get involved, including volunteer opportunities, or, if you wish to be featured as a "Clinical Researcher" please visit our website for more information.
All NCC ACRP events are subject to photography and use of those photographs for promotional purposes. Please refer to our website for details to ensure you are fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before attending the event.
Funding and in-kind support provided by the following sponsors do not influence the content of this program.
Many thanks to NCC ACRP sponsors: Clinical Research Network @UC Berkeley Extension @Advanced Clinical 🙏