Click here for event flyer.
Blake Adams, Director of Marketing, Florence Healthcare, Atlanta, GA
Data Managers (Site, Sponsor, CRO)
Medical Monitor, Medical Officer, Project Physician
Clinical Research Administrators
This program is intended to inform participants how to maximize technology for the purpose of streamlining multi-site management by using solutions such as eRegulatory, eSource, and other electronic platforms.
8:30 - 9:00 AM Registration, networking and Continental Breakfast
9:00 - 11:00 AM Presentation by Blake Adams
- Understand the trends and driving forces in multi-site trials
- Define the challenges and barriers to multi-site trials
- Gain a working knowledge of how technology supports multi-site trial management
- Learn best practices for implementing multi-site technology
- Free of charge, additional charge only if contact hours are wanted.
Contact hours: 2.0 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP.
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: Not specified