The Pathway to Competency and Career Development
Beath Harper, Workforce Innovation Officer, ACRPRegistration Fees:
- MN Chapter Members: $0 with contact hours, $0 without contact hours
- ACRP Members (non chapter members): $25 with contact hours, $10 without contact hours
- General Public: $50 with contact hours, $20 without contact hours
There is no question that clinical research is becoming more complex. But with complexity comes opportunity! More than ever, clinical research professionals face more career choices and can expand their careers both in terms of breadth and depth. However, with opportunity comes the responsibility to ensure competency so that the quality and integrity of clinical research conduct and the profession is maintained. In this interactive session, we will explore a range of topics related to the future of clinical research careers and how best to ensure the workforce is well prepared to meet the growing challenges in our industry. Beyond that, we will also look at ways that ACRP is supporting the career development channels for employers and employees and how individuals can create their own career map to expand their professional development.Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the primary workforce challenges facing the clinical research industry and the ACRP initiatives designed to address these challenges
- Describe how area employers are addressing the workforce issues (this would be based on some of the best practices your organizations are implementing)
- List the JTF (Joint Task Force) Harmonized Competencies for Clinical Research Professionals and how they can be used for career / employee development
- Explain the concept of a career map and how this can be used to support career advancement
- Discuss the current initiatives proposed by ACRP to address future job roles and micro-credentialing of clinical research professionals
2.0 contact hours have been applied for through ACRP. Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.To Receive Contact Hours:
Purchase the contact hours online, then sign in at the registration desk and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website and go to “ACRP Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.Refund/Cancellation:
If you need to cancel your registration, please notify the Programming Committee as soon as possible but no later than 24 hours prior to the event for a full refund. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel and request a refund.
The relevant target audience for this program is all clinical research and regulatory affairs professionals, whether at sites, CROs, IRBs, compliance organizations or medical product companies.