The New Work Life Balance in Clinical Research
Please click here to purchase your contact hour.
- Jennifer McLeland, MSW, MA, CCRC, ACRP-PM, RPSGT, ASTEP Program Director, Manager, Division of Clinical Research, Washington University School of Medicine
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Data Managers (Site, Sponsor, CRO)
- Medical Monitor, Medical Officer, Project Physician
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
Join us to explore strategies for juggling a career in clinical research and your personal life in the “new normal.” Learn time management strategies applicable for both in the office and at home. Attendees will also gain a better grasp of the ideal work life balance and acquire tools to help make your goals a reality.
11:45 AM - Webinar setup
12:00 - 1:00 PM Educational PresentationLearning Objectives:
- Devise a virtual toolkit of time management skills that are helpful for navigating the current work environment
- Examine strategies for saying ‘no’
- Evaluate how you are balancing life inside and outside of work
Contact hours: 1.0 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP.
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Registration Cost: FREE to all Chapter Members, ACRP Members, Non-Members
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: Not applicable