Please join us for our next NCC ACRP virtual educational event, "Remote Clinical Trial Monitoring" on June 24, 2021 at 6pm.
Speaker: Anna D. Argyris, MSHS, CCRP, Director, Site Solutions, Veeva
- Understand current regulations and policies
- Benefits of remote monitoring vs. traditional monitoring
- Key barriers and recent solutions based on the summary of regulations and best practices for sites
- Remote monitoring and management - current software
6:15 – 6:30PM Zoom Check-In
6:30 – 6:35 PM President's Welcome and Speaker Introduction
6:35 – 7:35 PM Speaker Presentation with Q&A
7:35 – 7:50 PM President's Presentation and Close of Event
7:50 – 8:20 PM Optional Networking (Breakout Rooms)
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Data Managers (Site, Sponsor, CRO)
- Medical Monitor, Medical Officer, Project Physician
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
Registration: Pre-registration is required, as this is a virtual event.
Northern California Chapter ARCP Member or Student: $5.00
ACRP Non-Chapter Member or Public: $10.00
Contact Hours: 1.0 ACRP contact hour has been approved by ACRP Global approval. Click here to purchase contact hour.
For event registration questions, please fill out this Question form. Yonjong Choi, our Event
Manager will get back to you.
If you would like to learn more about the NCC ACRP chapter and ways to get involved, including volunteer opportunities, or, if you wish to be featured as a "Clinical Researcher" please visit our Website for more information.
Funding and in-kind support provided by the following sponsors do not influence the content of
Many thanks to NCC ACRP sponsors: Clinical Research Network @UC Berkeley Extension @PRC Clinical @Advanced Clinical 🙏
All NCC ACRP events are subject to photography and use of those photographs for promotional
purposes. Please refer to our website for details to ensure you are fully informed of your consent,
waiver of liability, and release before attending the event.