Tulsa Chapter: Webinar Replay: New Laws and Technology Standards that will Transform Medical Research
- Debi Willis, CEO and Founder - PatientLink
- 11:30 am - 11:45 am – Chapter Update and News
- 11:45 am - 12:45 pm – Educational Presentation
New technology, laws, and consumer expectations are driving changes in Health IT that will impact every patient, health care provider, and researcher in the US. To be prepared for this change, it is vitally important to understand what is happening now and what is coming around the corner. These changes are expected to improve patient outcomes, save lives, and make research faster, better, cheaper, and safer. Buckle up your seatbelt and take a drive with us to look closer at the new laws and technology standards currently available and what is coming your way soon.
Upon completion of this Seminar, attendees should be able to:
- List changes in laws governing the exchange of patient data (interoperability).
- Identify recent changes in technology enabling interoperability.
- Summarize the technology and legal changes coming over the horizon
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Data Managers (Site, Sponsor, CRO)
- Medical Monitor, Medical Officer, Project Physician
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
Registration: to register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a Zoom link will be sent to you.
Contact hours: 1.0 ACRP contact hour is available for this program.
Please Click Here to Purchase Your Contact Hours
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program.
Log on to the ACRP website then “My Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Contact Hour Cost:
- $15 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: Not applicable