Atlanta Chapter: The Clinical Research Community's Response to COVID-19: A Lively Panel Discussion
The COVID-19 pandemic affected the industry in various ways. This interactive panel will include members from the clinical research community to share their experiences and lessons learned from the pandemic. Each individual will be asked questions about their story, what they will continue and/or discontinue in the post-pandemic era, as well as their perspectives on the future of the clinical research industry.Speaker
LaShoun Sanders, Regional Director of Clinical Operations, Pharmaceuticals
- 5:00 – 5:05 pm: Chapter - Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 5:05 – 5:15 pm: Panelist - Introductions
- 5:15 – 6:15 pm: Panelist - Q&A (1 hour)
- 6:15 – 6:25 pm: Attendee - Questions & Comments
- 6:25 – 6:30 pm: Chapter - Wrap Up & Closing Remarks
- Awareness of the clinical research community’s experiences during the pandemic
- Strategic adaptations and discussions on processes to revisit as a result of the pandemic
- Various perspectives on the future of the clinical research industry
Contact hours: 1.0 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP. Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
**This event has been conditionally approved for 1 ACRP contact hour.
Click here to register and purchase contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Registration Cost (with contact hours):
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: Not applicable
Call-in information is provided after registration.