Reinventing Yourself in Clinical Research
See event flyer here
John Nocero, Jennifer Rawley, Patricia Graham, Molly Downhour
- 5:30 – 6:00pm: Registration & networking
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm: Educational presentation
- 7:00 – 7:30pm: Discussion
Program Description: A lively presentation on renewing yourself as a clinical research professional delivered by the 4 Friends.
Upon completion of this Seminar, attendees should be able to:
- Understand what career reinvention is and how to achieve it
- Determine the career changes are needed to reinvent themselves and begin to take action
- Understand how a career reinvention benefits the professional and the clinical research profession
Target Audience: Chapter Members and Clinical Research Professionals
Registration Cost: FREE to all Chapter, ACRP, and non-members
Contact hours: The Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) provides 1.0 continuing education credits for the completion of this educational activity. These credits can be used to meet the certification maintenance requirement. (ACRP-2018-CPT-197).
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Register for the event, which includes a free contact hour. Sign in at the event, and attend the program.
Log on to the ACRP website then “Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Contact Hour Cost: FREE to all Chapter, ACRP, and non-members
Refund Policy: Not applicable