Seattle Clinical Research Professional Conference
Purchase contact hours here.
NWABR and the PNW chapter of ACRP have joined for the third year to host a Seattle-based conference, geared for clinical research professionals. This full day event will include a variety of speakers, including our keynote speaker, Jan Hewett from FDA-CDER. This conference gathers local researchers at the site and sponsor side to come together for discussions and topics, with diverse speakers.
Upon completion of this keynote, attendees should be able to:
- Identify recent trends in CDER-BIMO inspections of clinical investigators, sponsors, and IRBs
- Describe key strategies for building quality into clinical trials
- Describe key strategies for responding to FORM FDA 483s and Warning Letters
7:45 am - Introductions and Welcome
8:00 am - Jan Hewett, FDA-CDER
9:00 am - Tools for Advancing Patient-Centered Clinical Trials
10:15 am - Implementing a Competency-Based Onboarding Program
11:15 am - Effective Project Management to Streamline Your Clinical Trial Workload
12:15 pm - Lunch
1:15 pm - The Impact of Disruptive Change in the Clinical Trials Industry on Research Site
2:45 pm - How to Create a Culture of Quality
3:45 pm - Keeping your TMF Inspection Ready
4:45 pm - Closing remarks and networking time
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Data Managers (Site, Sponsor, CRO)
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
- Jan Hewett, Regulatory Counsel, FDA
- Stephanie Christopher, Program Director, Providence St. Joseph
- Grace Wentzel, Director, Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Erica Jonlin, Regulatory Manager, University of Washington
- Vatche Bartekian, President, Vantage Biotrials
- Dr. G Paul Evans, President and CEO, Velocity Clinical Research
- Sergey Nikitin, President and Director, Prime Site Research Seleciton, Inc.
- Jordan Tapley, Sr. Solutions Engineer, Florence
- Sholeh Ehdaivand, President and CEO, LMK Clinical Research Consulting
REGISTRATION for this event is available at: : https://www.nwabr.org/CRP-Seattle
Contact hours are available through National ACRP: www.acrpnet.org
Contact hours: 6.5 ACRP contact hours have been approved for this presentation.
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours:
Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $35 ACRP Members
- $50 Non-Members
Refund Policy: None
Level: Med-level discussion, medical terminology helpful