ACRP Journal Club | Suncoast Chapter
September 2018- PI training
Click here for event flyer
SpeakerWendy Duncan, RN, BSN, CIP, CCRA, QA/QI Compliance Manager, University of South FloridaTarget Audience
“What are some tactics that your site has used to get the doctors more engaged in completing training without having to pull teeth?”
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Quality Assurance
The Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) Suncoast Chapter relies on great local professionals who are committed to growth and mentorship.
The Journal Club will plan to meet on-line on the 4th Tuesday every month.
A Go-To-Meeting invitation will be sent to those who want to attend remotely.
The main goal of our meetings will be to discuss the most recent topics on the minds of research professionals on the ACRP “Online Community” forum. . Program Agenda
• Brief overview of Suncoast Chapter
• Introduce the question:“What are some tactics that your site has used to get the doctors more engaged in completing training without having to pull teeth?”
• Share the comments of this questions, other questions that are similar and feedback posted on-line with various examples, view point perspective and context.
• Regulatory/GCP background Learning Objectives
1. Demonstrate awareness of varying perspectives of this question.
2. Apply knowledge in to one’s own unique research environment.
3. Demonstrate awareness some basic regulations or GCP behind this topic.Registration Cost
Meeting attendance is free. See registration page for contact hour pricing.
0.5 contact hours have been applied for through ACRP.
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours
Contact hours can be obtained by signing on to the ACRP chapter website: http://community.acrpnet.org/communities/community-home?CommunityKey=ca565f8d-621b-43ed-a9f9-c40a0841e8fd
Attend the webinar, then log on to the ACRP website then “ACRP Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.