Monitoring Investigator-Initiated Trials
Please click here to purchase your contact hour.
- Abby Statler, Director of Research Quality and Safety, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Data Managers (Site, Sponsor, CRO)
- Medical Monitor, Medical Officer, Project Physician
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
Learn how to effectively design and implement a monitoring program for investigator-initiated trials (IITs). Attendees will gain valuable knowledge regarding how to create a process for internally assessing the quality of IITs. Templates, workflows and more will be shared, giving the audience essential tools to adapt the proposed program to their own institutional needs.
11:45 AM - Webinar setup
12:00 - 1:00 PM Educational PresentationLearning Objectives:
- Identify the key responsibilities of a monitor
- Describe the components of a monitoring visit (prior to, during, and after the closure of a clinical trial)
- Determine the process for designing and implementing a monitoring program
Contact hours: 1.0 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP.
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Registration Cost: FREE to all Chapter Members, ACRP Members, Non-Members
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: Not applicable