ACRP Certification Exam Preparation Classroom Course
Shay Brill, Vice President of Corporate Development, Atlantic Research Group; Former Chapter President, ACRP Central Virginia ChapterProgram Agenda:
- 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM Check-In, Coffee & Bagels will be provided
- 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Classroom Course, Boxed Lunches will be provided
(PLEASE READ THE REFUND POLICY AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF THIS PAGE)
This new ACRP Certification Exam Preparation classroom course provides guidance on how to prepare for an ACRP Certification exam (e.g., CCRA®, CCRC®, ACRP-CP®, and CPI®) to candidates eligible to take the exam.
Familiarize yourself with the format of the exam, tackle example questions, and conduct a personal gap analysis to ensure you are fully primed to earn your ACRP Certification.
This classroom course was prepared by ACRP experts exclusively for Chapters to offer locally, and is taught by a trainer approved by ACRP to teach this course. It includes a PowerPoint presentation with hand-outs, interactive classroom exercises, discussions and question-and-answer sessions. No contact hours are offered.
Upon completion of this Presentation, attendees should be able to:
- List and use the benefits of certification to drive their exam preparation efforts
- Be familiar with the question-style and layout of ACRP’s Certification exams, including how to approach their multiple-choice format
- Be able to identify and describe at least three (3) strategies for preparing
- Be able to use and reference the six (6) relevant guidelines used to create the ACRP’s Certification exams:
- ICH E2A - Safety Definitions
- ICH E6 - Good Clinical Practice
- ICH E8 - General Considerations for Clinical Trials
- ICH E9 - Statistical Principles for Clinical Trials
- ICH E11 - Clinical Investigation Of Medicinal Products in Pediatric Population
- The Declaration of Helsinki
- Be able to assess their individual level of readiness by practicing exam questions based on the prep course
Education Committee Member
- ACRP Local Central Virginia Chapter Members = $50.00
- ACRP Members = $60.00
- Non ACRP = $60.00
No contact hours are offered.Refund Policy:
There are no refunds unless the program is cancelled by the chapter before the start of the program.