Greater San Diego Chapter: Excavating the Virtual Learning Space for Clinical Development
Click here to purchase the contact hour.
Diana Martini, MS, MBA, CCRP
Clinical Development and Online Education Consultant
- Project Managers
- Medical Monitor, Medical Officer, Project Physician
- Clinical Research Administrators
- Initiate understanding of the paradigm shift from Distance to Virtual Learning
- Gain a preliminary perspective on Andragogy plus current revisions to teaching/learning strategies
- Become more familiar with common vernacular of virtual learning, along with an example of the application of various tools used to support virtual learning in support of clinical research trials.
- 3:30 – 4:00 p.m.: Virtual networking/introductions
- 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.: Presentation and Q&A