Tulsa Chapter: Key Strategies for Effective Clinical Trial Budgeting
- Kathleen Hurtado, RPh, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm - Chapter Meeting
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm - Educational Activity
The importance of budgets and contracts are often overlooked in clinical trials. This course aims to identify the business infrastructure needed and provide key strategies to support an optimal budget. Financial hurdles that can impact a site and develop an effective negotiating process will also be discussed.
Upon completion of this Seminar, attendees should be able to understand and discuss:
- The policies and business rules that must be in place to support optimal budget development
- Developing internal costs, reimbursement and overhead rates
- Items routinely missed in budgets that can have a huge impact on site financials
- The reason sponsors and sites are not always aligned regarding the budget
- The role of Fair Market Value in budget negotiations
- The importance of transparency to facilitate the negotiation process.
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Data Managers (Site, Sponsor, CRO)
- Medical Monitor, Medical Officer, Project Physician
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
Registration: to register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a Zoom link will be sent to you.
Contact hours: 1.0 ACRP contact hour is available for this program.
Please Click Here to Purchase Your Contact Hours
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program.
Log on to the ACRP website then “My Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: Not applicable