Atlanta Chapter: Webinar Replay “Session I: Continuing Organizational SOP Needs to Maintain Compliance”
Take a deep dive into transforming operational effectiveness by utilizing three key areas in drafting your clinical research standard operating procedures (SOPs) so they are specific, meaningful, and productive for your unique research organization. By focusing on critical flexibilities in the current challenging environment, ongoing integration of heightened emotional intelligence, and core compliance mechanisms, session participants will polish their skill set to craft customized SOPs within their organizations.
- 5:30 – 5:35 pm: Opening & Welcome
- 5:35 – 6:25 pm: Webinar Replay
- 6:25 – 6:30 pm: Closing Remarks
- Exercise emotional quotient-based design thinking to appropriately draft SOPs that include all potential stakeholders
- Understand common blind spots within basic compliance mechanisms and employ programmatic compliance pillars to provide instant infrastructure to your SOP writing efforts
- Draft more adaptive SOPs with enough specificity that they are valuable reference tools and training materials, but also with enough flexibility that those SOPs can withstand the current challenging COVID research climate and better prepare your organization for new ways of conducting clinical trials
Contact hours: 1.0 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP. Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
Click here to purchase contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Attendance is free for all unless you want contact hours.
Registration Cost (with contact hours):
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: Not applicable
Call-in information is provided after registration.