The ACRP Atlanta chapter is BETTER THAN EVER!
Be part of the chapter plans for 2021!
- 12:00PM-12:15PM Welcome & Meet the Leadership
- 12:15PM-12:30PM Guided Small Group Networking Session
- 12:45PM-1:00PM 2021- The Year Ahead
As we begin 2021, the Atlanta Area ACRP Chapter will continue to build a strong community of local research professionals. Since we last saw each other in person in February 2020, the world has been turned upside down- being connected is more important than ever. Join us for this lunch webinar to get to know the Atlanta Area Chapter Leadership, our plans for 2021, and get an opportunity to meet and network with others within your community.
Upon completion of this Webinar, attendees should gain:
- An understanding of what the Atlanta ACRP Chapter is doing to support our community
- An opportunity to network with others in the Atlanta research community.
- An understanding of the benefits provided by becoming a member of the Atlanta ACRP Chapter.
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Data Managers (Site, Sponsor, CRO)
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
*Anyone interested in RESEARCH in the Atlanta area (= YOU!) are invited!*