Flow Cytometry: As Story of Timing, Genius and the Perfect Storm
Click here for event flyer
Click here to purchase contact hours
Joyce Slusser, PhD Senior Scientist/Principle Investigator at KCAS
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm – Networking/Beer/Wine and Dinner
- 5:45 pm – 6:00 pm – TOUR of Laboratory
- 6:15 pm – 7:30 pm – Beer/Wine/Dinner and Presentation of Slide Deck followed by Q&A
Attendees of this event will have an opportunity to mingle with other research professionals in the area and take in what should be a great presentation by Joyce Slusser, PhD Senior Scientist/Principle Investigator at KCAS in Shawnee, KS. We will also be getting a tour of the NEW laboratory at KCAS!
Joyce will talk about Flow Cytometry and how/where it plays into clinical research. Event starts at 5:30pm. Food and beverages will be provided by the ACRP board. Please bring ideas and questions!
Upon completion of this Seminar, attendees should be able to:
- audience to gain the basic principles of flow cytometry
- audience understanding in the role of flow cytometry in modern personalized medicine, more than a CD4 count
- audience to become familiar with the applications of flow cytometry in the pharmaceutical industry
Target Audience: Clinical Research Coordinators, Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Project Managers, and anyone working in clinical research.
Registration Cost: FREE to all Chapter, ACRP, and non-members
Contact hours: 2.0 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP.
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: Not applicable