North Texas Chapter: One Day Preparation Virtual Webinar Course with Moderator, June 2021
This ACRP Certification Exam Preparation Webinar Course provides guidance on how to prepare for an ACRP Certification exam (e.g., CCRA®, CCRC®, CPI®, and ACRP-CP®) for persons planning to take the exam. This course does not cover the project management or medical device subspecialty designations.
Familiarize yourself with the format of the exam, tackle example questions, and conduct a personal gap analysis to ensure you are fully primed to earn your ACRP Certification.
This webinar course includes a series of three PowerPoint presentations, discussions, and question-and-answer sessions. The course is moderated by an ACRP approved trainer. No contact hours offered.
The ACRP Certification exam was modified in 2017. The certification programs are now reflective of the Clinical Trial Competency Framework developed by the Joint Task Force for Clinical Trial Competency. Knowledge areas reflect current practice as a monitor, study coordinator or investigator. The certification exam has been expanded from 5 relevant guidelines to 6 guidelines: ICH E2A, Declaration of Helsinki, ICH E6, E8, E9 and E11 (Clinical Trials in Pediatric Population).
Upon completion of this Seminar, attendees should be able to:
- Lynette Westbrook, MS, BSN, RN, CCRC, Clinical Research Consultant
- Be able to list and use the benefits of certification to drive their exam preparation efforts
- Be familiar with the question-style and layout of ACRP’s Certification exams, including how to approach their multiple-choice format
- Be able to identify and describe at least three (3) strategies for preparing for ACRP’s Certification exams
- Be able to use and reference the six (6) relevant guidelines used to create the ACRP’s Certification exams:
- ICH E2A - Safety Definitions
- ICH E6 - Good Clinical Practice
- ICH E8 - General Considerations for Clinical Trials
- ICH E9 - Statistical Principles for Clinical Trials
- ICH E11 - Clinical Investigation Of Medicinal Products in Pediatric Population
- The Declaration of Helsinki
- Be able to assess their individual level of readiness by practicing exam questions based on the Detailed Content Outline (DCO) under training conditions (NOT exam conditions)
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Data Managers (Site, Sponsor, CRO)
- Medical Monitor, Medical Officer, Project Physician
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
- 8:40-8:55 AM - Virtual Sign-in
- 8:55-9:05 AM - Welcome and Introduction
- 9:05-11:05 AM - Webinar I
- 11:05-11:15 AM - Break
- 11:15AM-12:15 PM - Webinar II
- 12:15-1:00 PM - Lunch on your own
- 1:00-2:30 PM - Webinar II (cont) & Webinar III
- 2:30-2:45 PM - Break
- 2:45-4:00 PM - Webinar III (cont)
- 4:00-4:15 PM - Questions and Answers, Adjourn
Already registered? Click here to check out the event community!
- Chapter Members: $60.00
- ACRP Members: $60.00
- Non-Members: $70.00
Refund Policy: Not applicable