Dušan Nikolić-Dorschel, BA, BS, CRA-USF/Advanced, CCRC, ACRP-CP, ACRP-PM, ACRP-MDP
Clinical Research Manager
USF Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery
ACRP Chapter Suncoast President
- 12:30pm- 1:30pm
- Brief overview of ACRP Chapters
• Introduce the question: Advertising in Clinical Research: Successes and Failures
• Share the comments of this questions, other questions that are similar and feedback posted on-line with various examples, view point perspective and context.
• Background, Regulatory/GCP, considerations, take-aways
Monthly discussions will be held based on topics found on the ACRP “Online Community” forum. The people who posted comments on-line will be invited to attend but we will have our local context presented and discussed.
Upon completion of this Seminar, attendees should be able to:
- Demonstrate awareness of varying perspectives of this question.
- Apply knowledge in to one’s own unique research environment.
- Demonstrate awareness of some basic regulations or GCP behind this topic
Registration Cost: FREE to all Chapter, ACRP, and non-membersContact hours: 1.0 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP.
- Clinical Research Administrators
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Quality Assurance
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Purchase contact hours here
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: Not applicable
Level: Basic to Intermediate