US Human Health (FDA) vs. US Animal Health Pharmaceutical (FDA) & Vaccines (USDA) Pivotal Trials And Monitoring Animal Trials
Please click here to purchase your contact hour.
- Amy Salem CCDM, Senior Data Manager Boehringer Ingelheim
- Jody Ehrhardt CCRC, Clinical Project Manager, Monitor, Veterinary Clinical Trials
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Data Managers (Site, Sponsor, CRO)
- Medical Monitor, Medical Officer, Project Physician
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
Attendees of this event will have an opportunity to mingle with other research professionals in the area and take in what should be a great presentation by Amy Salem CCDM, Senior Data Manager Boehringer Ingelheim and Jody M Ehrhardt CCRC, Clinical Project Manager, Monitor, Veterinary Clinical Trials
Amy will talk about US Human Health (FDA) vs. US Animal Health Pharmaceutical (FDA) & Vaccines (USDA) Pivotal Trials and Jody will talk about Monitoring Animal Trials for USDA Pivotal Trials. Event starts at 5:30pm. Food and beverages will be provided by the ACRP board. Please bring ideas and questions! Program Agenda:
5:30 pm – 6:00 pm – Networking/Beer/Wine and Dinner
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm – Presentation (2 Speakers)
7:15 pm – 7:30 pm – Q & A Learning Objectives:
- What is animal health and why is Kansas City playing an important role?
- What are some similarities between human health and animal health?
- What are some differences human health and animal health?
- How to gain employment in this ever so growing space in Kansas City (Animal Health Clinical Research)
Contact hours: 2.0 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP.
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Registration Cost: FREE to all Chapter Members, ACRP Members, Non-Members
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: Not applicable