Four Generations, One Workplace
- 5:00 – 5:30pm – Registration & Networking
- 5:30 – 7:30pm – Educational Presentation
- Free ‐ GSL Chapter Members
- $10 ‐ ACRP Members (non‐GSL chapter)
- $15 ‐ Non‐ACRP Members
Ever wondered why your fresh‐faced colleague prefers email over verbal conversation? Generation gaps are as old as history; yet, businesses seem to be more aware than ever of managing four age groups with widely different attitudes, expectations, and behaviors. Millennials, Gen X, Baby Boomers, and Silents each bring their own unique strengths and challenges to the workplace. Understanding these factors is key to high‐functioning working teams. This session will describe the four generations, determine their unique attributes that contribute to the success and failure of a working team, and cover strategies that will strengthen relationships and communication among multi‐generational working teams. The speakers will utilize fun and interactive activities such as role‐plays, games, and case studies.Upon completion of this Webinar, attendees should be able to:
- Describe the four generations in today’s workforce.
- Determine the four generation’s unique attributes that contribute to the success and failure of working teams.
- Describe strategies for strengthening relationships and communication among multi‐generational working teams.
2 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP. Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours. To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the registration desk, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “ACRP Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.Contact Hour Cost:
- FREE ‐ GSL Chapter Members
- $15 ‐ ACRP Members (non‐GSL chapter)
- $30 ‐ Non‐ACRP Members
A full refund is available up to 48 hours prior to the event.Level:
Beginner to IntermediateTarget Audience:
Research Coordinators, Research Nurses, CRAs, CROs, Management