ACRP Journal Club – April 2020
Purchase contact hours hereSpeaker:
Angie Price, RN, MSN-CRA, CCRC
- Brief overview of ACRP Chapters
- Introduce the Topic: Prevention = Patient Safety - No Tears Approach to Quality Assurance
- Background, Regulatory/GCP, considerations, take-aways
The Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) Central Florida Chapter relies on great local professionals who are committed to growth and mentorship.
The main goal of our meetings will be to discuss the most recent topics on the minds of research professionals such as topics on the ACRP “Online Community” forum. Upon completion of this Seminar, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the Value of Risk Preparedness
- Identify and Assess Potential Risks
- Implement Preventive Measures
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research Administrators
Registration Cost: FREE to all Chapter, ACRP, and non-members
Contact hours: 1.0 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP.
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Contact Hour Cost:
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Refund Policy: Not applicable
Level: Basic to Intermediate