Chapter Consortium Event : Unlocking the Potential of Centralized Monitoring
This event is a joint event with the following chapters: Atlanta Chapter, Baltimore-Washington Chapter, Canada Chapter, Chicagoland Chapter, Greater New England Chapter, Greater Salt Lake Chapter, Gulf States Chapter, Houston Chapter, New York Metropolitan Chapter, Northern California Chapter, North Texas Chapter, Phoenix Chapter, Research Triangle Chapter, Virginia Chapter, Western New York Chapter, Greater Nashville Chapter, Suncoast Chapter, Tulsa Chapter, Wisconsin Chapter and Greater San Diego Chapter
Lori Banctel, MPH CHRC | Director Risk Based Quality Management, Aperio Clinical Outcomes
Suzanne Kincaid, CCRA, ACRP-PM, FACRP | Chief Operating Officer, Aperio Clinical Outcomes
This course will discuss centralized monitoring for use in clinical research trials.
• Why use centralized monitoring to manage your trial?
• Identifying critical data and process
• Defining Study- and Site-level KRIs
• What you can see with a centralized monitoring report
• Guiding your actions
• Preventing systematic errors
• Case studies
- Understand how to identify critical data and processes
- Understand how centralized monitoring can empower the study team to focus on what’s most important in the clinical trial
- Understand how centralized monitoring can prevent systemic errors
To externally register for this event, and to receive a ticket from the meeting host, please click here.
- $0 for all members
- $5 for non members
Contact Hour Information: (please click here to purchase contact hour)
Contact hours: 1 contact hour have been approved by ACRP.
- $0 Chapter Members
- $15 ACRP Members
- $30 Non-Members
Membership is not required for online registration of contact hours.To receive contact hours:
Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the event, and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “My Courses” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate.
Refund Policy: Not applicable