The Medicare Coverage Analysis (The Big Picture)
Speaker: Carrie Hanger, Associate, Smith Moore Leatherwood, LLP
- 5:00 – 5:30 pm – Registration and Networking
- 5:30 – 7:00 pm – Educational Presentation
- 7:00 – 7:30 pm – Q&A
Registration Fees: Free for all to attend.
Program Description: The presentation will provide an overview of the why, when, and how of a Medicare Care coverage analysis for clinical research.
- Explain why Medicare coverage analyses are important
- Identify what items and services provided during a clinical trial are potentially covered by Medicare
- Understand the basic framework for doing a Medicare coverage analysis
Target Audience: CRC’s, CRA’s, Investigators, Auditors, Project Managers, Regulatory Affairs/Compliance, Data Managers, Medical Monitors, Medical Officers, Project Physicians, Quality Assurance, and Clinical Research Administrators.
2.0 Contact hours have been applied for through ACRP. Membership is not required for online registration/application of contact hours.
Contact Hour Cost: $0 Chapter Members / $15 ACRP Members / $30 Non-Members
To receive contact hours: Purchase the contact hours, sign in at the registration desk and attend the program. Log on to the ACRP website then “ACRP Learning Portal” to complete the evaluation no later than 30 days following the event and obtain the online certificate. After 30 days, contact hours are no longer available.
Refund Policy: Upon request.